Este blogue tem uma ligação...

Está aqui! É só desceres até ao fundo da página que vai abrir e descarregar aquilo que te for indicado.
There are more documents and presentations waiting for you on the link above.

sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

Who knew

Para começar tens aqui uma canção da Pink que terás que ouvir para poderes completar a letra, copiando tudo para o teu caderno.



Pink

Who knew

You took my hand, you ____________ me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh, that's right

I took your words and I __________
In everything you ________ to me
Yeah huh, that's right

If someone said: "Three years from now
You'd be long gone."
I'd stand up and punch them out
'Cause they're all __________
I know better
'Cause you said "forever and ever"
Who knew?

Remember when we ________ such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no, no no

I wish I could touch you again
I wish I __________ still call you friend
I'd give anything

When someone said: "Count your blessings now
For they're long gone."
I guess I just ___________ know how
I was all wrong
They ____________ better
Still you said "forever and ever"
Who knew?

Yeah, yeah

I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we, until we meet again
And I won't ____________ you, my friend
What happened?

If someone said: "Three years from now
You'd be long gone."
I'd stand up and punch them out
'Cause they're all wrong
And that last ___________ I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes it harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling, who knew?

My darling, my darling
Who knew?
My darling, I miss you
My darling, ______________?

Who knew?


Sem comentários: