Este blogue tem uma ligação...

Está aqui! É só desceres até ao fundo da página que vai abrir e descarregar aquilo que te for indicado.
There are more documents and presentations waiting for you on the link above.

quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

CEF Mesa 1... what messages did they write for us?


With an L we write love
With a P we write passion
With an S we write she
The woman I keep in my heart.
Romão
Hardly will I forget you
Forever will I love you.
Joana
An angel runs to hunt you,
It's me to love you.
Ricardo
When I didn't know you
I was afraid of not knowing you
Now that I know you
I'm afraid of loosing you.
Isabel
Try to love me
When I least deserve it
Because it is when I most need it.
Diogo
Beauty is not on the face but in the heart. I love you.
Flávia
I want to kiss you
To love you
I want to be your passion
To keep you in my heart.
Rui
Love has four letters
But are those four letters
That I live with you.
Tânia
The sun is shiny and my love is forever.
Miguel
Like the sun kisses the moon
So my mouth kisses yours.
Marcelo
I love you. I love you. I love you.
Of that can you be sure
I even think that our love was made by Nature!
Hugo
I confessed never to confess
Of confessing that I never loved.
But now I will confess
That I'll never forget you.
Tiago M.
One day my tears fell in the ocean.
When you find them
It's the sign that I stoppped loving you.
Pedro
If I were a cook
I would give you a soup spoon.
But as I am your boyfriend
I'll give you a kiss on the mouth.
Mário
All my life I have problems
All problems have solutions
And the problem in my life
Is to conquer your heart.
Tiago

Sem comentários: