Este blogue tem uma ligação...

Está aqui! É só desceres até ao fundo da página que vai abrir e descarregar aquilo que te for indicado.
There are more documents and presentations waiting for you on the link above.

segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2009

Saint Valentine's Messages






Roses are red
Violets are blue
Kiss me my love
Because I love you

Ana Bessa 7ºG


My friend.
I like you and your friendship very much. You were the best thing that happened to me.
You are a true friend and you can keep a secret.
Thank you for being my friend.

Ass: Ana Caldas 7ºG


Hello...
I miss you.
I loved you in the past; I love you in the present.
I want to be with you forever.
I will always be next to you.

From: Bruna Filipa Lemos 7ºG nº4
To: Elizabete Ribeiro 8ºE (Escola Dr. Manuel Pinto de Vasconcelos)


You are my best friend. You are beautiful.
I like you. You are very cool.
I love coffee, I love tea,
I love Micael next to me.
A big kiss!

From: Glória 7ºG nº15
To: Micael 8ºano


Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet, and so are you.
Thank you for helping me when I need.
You are beautiful.

From: Sónia 7ºG
To: Teacher Mafalda


Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet, and so are you.
Thank you for helping me when I need.
You are beautiful.

From: Sónia 7ºG
To: Teacher Ana Silva (Physical Education)



From: Juliana 7ºG
To: Micaela 7ºG



I just want to send a hug to all my friends!!!
Rui 7ºC


Hello Rita! You are a funny, nice, friendly and very cool friend. I wish you a good, happy Valentine's Day, full of joy and other good things. Happy Valentine's Day!
From: Cristiana Costa 7ºC
To: Rita Matos 7ºC


To the coolest friends:
I love you very much. You are the best friends in the world.Thank you for everything.
Big kisses
to Jéssica and Rita Maria (7ºC)
From: Tatiana 7ºC


I love you my friends!!!
From: Rita Fernandes 7ºC nº21
To: Jéssica and Tatiana 7ºC


Hello my friend!
You are a good friend. You are cool!
Bye, bye.

From: Solange 7ºC
To: Ana Sofia 7ºD (Escola Secundária)


On this day I send a big hug and all the PEACE in the world to all my friends!
From: Tiago 7ºC nº26


You are a cool, funny, amazing friend. When someone needs you, you are there to help. That's why I wrote this message.
From: Ana Moreira 7ºC nº1
To: Rita Matos 7ºC nº20


A big kiss to all my friends: Joana Vaz 8ºA, Tatiana 7ºC, Rita Maria 7ºC, Rita Isabel 7ºC, Ana Perdigão 8ºA and Iniciados do LAC. I love you all. Thanks for being my friends.
From: Jéssica 7ºC nº6


FOREVER BEST FRIENDS

From: Joana 7ºC
To: Daniela 7ºC

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Gostei muito.

Anónimo disse...

is a cool friend and I admire very very much



kiss ana sofia da costa